Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 16 - Joined Together

1 Cor 12 12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ. 13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into[c] one Spirit.

It is so awesome to be a part of the body of Christ. I am not just talking about our church body alone but the body in general. There are many members of the body that meet in many churches that we hear are praying for us. It just really blesses our hearts to know that. Levi's name actually means joined together or united. Don't you think God knew exactly what he was doing when he made Levi? He has used Levi to break through many denominational barriers. He has joined us together in one purpose under Christ praying that his name be glorified through Levi. Many of you that are praying we will never meet but that makes it even more amazing!
As for the small portion of the body we meet with regularly we do not feel disconnected at all. You guys have stepped up in a mighty way to support us. Lord willing & Levi willing we hope to see you in the morning. We can't wait to meet with you in a time of worship.

Levi is doing about the same. He wasn't able to finish the third dose of medicine because his kidney function slowed too much. Hopefully the two doses he got was enough to make a difference. If not the next step looks to be surgery. He is still doing OK on his vent settings but has had a few rough spells. His urine output has kicked back up and his BPs ar decent right now.

Anjie slept in the parent room for the first time last night instead of in his room. Eventually we need to transition home at night but this is very difficult to think of.

For my prayer warriors:

Levi - For the PDA to close without surgery. For no infections. For no swelling. For easier breathing.

Anjie - For rest, wisdom, and peace when we finally start sleeping at our house.

Trent - For rest & wisdom.



2 comments:

  1. Oh Anjie and Trent he is so precious. Trent you are so right on it about the body of Christ.And I couldn't have put it together any better.Oh by the way, have I lately told you two I Love you , will I do .What A blessing it has been to us, to be able to keep up with what God our Father is shoeing you .I am truly sorry for any thing I have said to you Trent in the wrong way .Please forgive me.I couldn't have said any time in any worst timing.I have seen someone so different than what I thought at the point.You are not suppose to please me nor answer to me, But to God our Father first ,and might I add you are doing a find job(thank you).God said in his word ..... Matthew;7,1....JUDGE"not ,that ye be not judged .I know God is working on us both,he has a long ways to go with me,if you have notice ..Ephesians:2;18.For through him we both have access by one spirit unto the Father.Isn't that so great?Dont worry about me I cant figure me out either.Have bless night ,I pray rest for you 3 and a new day of the Lords love for you too....AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trent, Dan and I are praying for you and Levi. Seeing your pictures brings back so many memories of Stephen and his time in Neonatal ICU. Your faith expressed in your blog is so inspirational. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete