Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 2-Anjie's Birthday

The rollercoaster was not kind to Levi today. He is fighting hard but he's growing weary. Yes Anjie's birthday was today and she couldn't have had a better gift than she got from God (Levi of course). We have been told many times that there will be bad days but only God can give you the strength needed to get through a day such as today. We are so blessed with a support structure many many levels deep. I am exhasted but I want to give a medical update for today. I realize many of you are concerned as well as we should be. He has a long bumpy ride ahead. I feel lead to express my concern about putting this out on the internet. The only reason I do so is to get prayers for him. I plan to post a daily picture as long as  that goal is being reached.

For My prayer warriors:
Levi-He is finally resting some. The murmor showed itself today that the doctor assumed was there. One of his valves is open because it doesnt develop untill 28 weeks. This caused highblood pressure today as well as an increased heart rate and breathing issues. He is back on the ventilator as his little body is very tired. Also his blood sugar was up but the doc thinks all of these things are related. Please pray that the endocrin will work and the valve will close untill it develops naturally. Please pray there is no bleeding on his brain. Please pray for a better tomorrow and one more day of life.

Anjie-For rest and continued healing from her procedure. Please pray her pain will reside and she will be rested for her discharge.

Thanks so much for praying. No matter what happens we know God doesnt garuntee tomorrow to any of us. Do not waste another second.


4 comments:

  1. I am praying for all of you! Lot's of people here at school are praying too!

    -Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met you and Anjie a few years ago...I believe it was when you were leading college Sunday school. As soon as I saw this on facebook, I began to pray! There is no strength like the strength of our amazing God. My husband and I are daily lifting all three of you up in prayer. May He comfort you and Anjie and keep you both strong, and may He work a miraculous work in sweet little Levi!

    Evan and Mayan Huntley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you all. Thanks for the update

    Tracy Zacharzuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know you or your family, but this touched my heart! You and your little angel are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete