Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Month 3_Day 9 - Rough

Trust in him at all times, o People; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Psalm 62:8

This has been one of those days. We have been riding high for so long it seems. We were bound to come back to earth. Its far from the worst day we have had though. We must abide in Him to find rest. We must look to Him as our refuge. We must pour out our hearts to Him. That's an interesting concept actually. How often do I really just pour my anxioties out to Him? I usually do that with friends or family but not to the God of the universe who created me. He invites us to have that type of dialogue yet we neglect that. It seems crazy really...He wants to be that best friend that we turn to first. Have you considered that? Thats a beautiful invitation to recieve. Have you accepted it?

The doctor weened Levi's flow on his nasal canula some today. He didn't tolerate that very well. He had a lot going on today. He started OT where they will work with him on his suck swallow reflex. The PT also started where he will get some exercise. Honestly he couldn't even tolerate the PT so they will start another time. He is havng trouble keeping his oxygen saturation up and is having dips in his heart rate. Please pray that this gets resolved soon. On a side note the doctor is also still keeping a close watch on his head circumference. He is not out of the woods for Hydrocepelus.

For my prayer warriors

Levi - Get rest. No infections. No head swelling. Learn to suck and swallow!

Trent & Anjie - Peace




2 comments:

  1. Will The Lord tell us not to look with Eyes to see with hearts what can do .Seek Him with all of our hearts .God has work with you and Anjie with faith all along.2 Corinthian 5;7For we walk by faith,not by sight.So at some point we have to just let the peace of God rule over what God is teaching you ,us ,all of us...Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anjie and Trent, I am a friend of your cousin Smitha, and she told me about you and your blog. My 2 years old daughter was born at 30 weeks, and I understand that it is nothing compare to your situation, but I can imagine what are you going through. I wish all the best to the precious Levi and to all your family, be strong and I hope that everything will be fine and Levi will be just another amazing miracle baby! Your family is in my prayers! God bless your little Levi!

    March 30, 2011 12:43 PM

    ReplyDelete