Thursday, March 3, 2011

Month 2_Day 11 - Back On

Psalm 18
 1 I love you, LORD, my strength.
 2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
   my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
   my shield[b] and the horn[c] of my salvation, my stronghold.

I feel like we are going into battle tomorrow. Levi is supposed to be extubated tomorrow. Anjie and I are very nervous. We just can't handle watching him struggle. All we can do is run to our fortress. All we can do is trust him to give us strength and protect us. We shouldn't even be worried. We know that God is ultimately in control of this. What we don't know is what He plans to do. Thats what makes us nervous. Its the fear of the unknown. Its the unwillingness to live outside of our comfort zone. Please pray for calm nerves and peace. Most of all pray for Levi to have a smooth transition this time.

Levi is doing really well ever since he started the steroids. He has been weened downed on his settings alot. He seems comfortable enough for now. Its hard to think of anything else here. Just pray that he stays off the vent this time.

For my prayer warriors

Levi - To stay off of the vent. No more infections. Tolerate feedings. No swelling.

Trent & ANjie - Peace






2 comments:

  1. Will be praying tomorrow that the steroids have helped Levi's lungs to become more developed this past week and that he has a smooth transition from the vent to the CPAP this time. May God calm all of your fears and grant you peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anjie and Trent,Levi is getting to be so cute.And yes I just agree with you, all fear be gone.And steroids has done what it is needed to be done.Father in the name of my Lord Jesus .Please calm the Spirit of Anjie and Trent to know you are with them,let them know nothing is going to happen without you knowing it first.As I and many others pray for them ,we just agree only your will be done.In the mighty name of Jesus.Your word said ,if you are in just the present of God fearing people ,the works of Satan will have to flee.You Trent & Anjie are God children,hare to the thrown of God.You are the apple of Gods eye,You were make by his own hands,You are bless with what every you do ,Your work and rest is blessed,You Children are blessed ,Just because you and Anjie loves and worship the king of all King ,it is blessed,There isnt know other but him and his Jesus Christ,,You are blessed going and coming .I guess you get the picture now.He is the first and the last ,there will be know other.......I love you, in name of Jesus,take what belongs to you and stand fast with all of what you have in the name of Jesus...Amen

    ReplyDelete