Thursday, March 10, 2011

Month 2_Day 18 - Into the Sea

Micah 7 19 He will again have compassion on us;
he will tread our iniquities underfoot.
You will cast all oure sins
into the depths of the sea.


Levi has chronic lungs from being on the ventilator for so long. As he grows the good new tissue will out weigh the bad over a long period of time. He will always probably have remnants of that. Eventually the hope is that it will not even effect him. Its hard to know right now. The neat thing is we don't have to worry about that when it comes to the good and bad in our lives. When God forgives us its for good. He tosses the bad out when we ask for it. He never brings it back to us. He never holds against us again. This is a beautiful idea to know. We cant possibly work our way into his favor. I know for me I would never make it. I am so thankful that He freely provides His grace to us.

Levi is still doing well. There was talk swirling around that he may be going to the cpap tomorrow if he continues on his progression. Lets pray that this is so. As of now he hasnt reacted adversely to any of the weening. He is still tolerating the feeding well.

For my prayer warriors

Levi - To get on the cpap. No infections. No swelling. tolerate feedings.

Trent & Anjie - Rest & Peace

From: Levi
To: My cousin Abby
I love my new chick that you gave me & I love you!


2 comments:

  1. Look at that proud Daddy with his little boy.Trent now am going to change the table on you and Anjie ,I need prayer myself please!I am go to the Doctor tomorrow for a long standing cough,and also have a hard time breathing .So if you dont mine ,I can use a prayer.Thank you and thank you Lord,Because My niece and nephew are doing great.So I am ask you Lord ,that you fill up that little baby with muscles and flesh on those bones.It is wonderful new to here that Levi is doing good,and praise God for that and the wonderful doctors and nurses .....Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so proud Trent! It was good to see you both the other night! If you need anything please let me know!

    ReplyDelete