Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Month 2_Day 9 - Ocean

Verse 1:
He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

Pre-Chorus:
And oh, how He loves us so,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all

Chorus 1:
Yeah, He loves us,
Whoa! how He loves us,
Whoa! how He loves us,
Whoa! how He loves.
Yeah, He loves us,
Whoa! how He loves us,
Whoa! how He loves us,
Whoa! how He loves.

Verse 2:
We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
So Heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…

Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
Chorus 2:
He loves us,
Whoa! how He loves us,
Whoa! how He loves us,
Oh how He loves.
Yeah, He loves us,
Whoa! how He loves us,
Whoa! how He loves us,
Whoa! how He loves.

Anjie and I love the Dave Crowder Band. Their music has been the center of many praise and worship sessions for us. Yesterday we recieved a card in the mail from the Dave Crowder Band. It was signed by all of the band members & said they are praying for us and Levi. Its amazing they would even take that time to encourage someone they dont know. Its even more amazing the friends we have. To go out of your way to make that happen is a beautiful display of love. By the way that one is going straight in the scrapbook. I say all of this because they sing this song. Its been one of our anthems during this time. DCB didnt write the song but instead a man named John Mark Mcmilan did. He wrote it after losing a good friend in a car accident. He was just floored how much He does love us in the midst of these trials. It is amazing really that He does still love Anjie and I. After all of the frustration, anger and distrust we have shown him. After consistantly showing a lack of faith. He still allows us to swim in his ocean of grace. I am unaware of these afflictions eclisped by glory...
Levi is still growing. I haven't posted on his wieghts much because they fluctuate. I only do now because he has been above 2 lbs for three days now. Tonight he weighed in at 2lbs 3oz. The doctor is concerned its fluid but he looks bigger and we feel he is finally hitting a good growth spurt. The doctor started Levi on steroids again today. If he responds he will be most likely extuabated again in the next couple of days. This is making us nervous for sure. After the experience last week out nerves are shot.
He really needs to get off of the vent. Lets pray he is strong enough.

Levi - To get off the vent. No more infections. Continue to eat well. Minimal apnea once off of the vent.

Anjie & Trent - Rest & peace




3 comments:

  1. Praying for Levi. I also consistently show a lack of trust. It disgusts me. His grace overwhelms me. Thank you for sharing all you do. God is teaching me thru your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO TEAM LEVI!!! We're praying for you buddy!! You have lots of friends at SHBC that are waiting on God to perform His Works on you and reveal His Plan through you!! We love you!!

    The Mosher's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so encouraging. Every single post, filled with trust and praise to God! Praying for you guys & baby Levi!

    ReplyDelete