Friday, March 11, 2011

Month 2_Day 19 - Wow

I am worn out from a long week. Just a quick update. Levi had another big day. He transitioned to the cpap mask today. The vent got rolled out the room. I am trying to hold my joy in but its impossible. I want to be cautious because he can always take steps back. Lets pray thats not an issue. He has done great on the cpap so far. He also went up on his feedings again. I will keep you guys up to date over the weekend on his progression with the cpap.





5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your posts Trent. I look everynight before I go to sleep and check on this precious baby of yours! Keeping your whole family in my prayers. Get some much needed rest tonight.
    - Lisa Todd

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very exciting news! I can imagine how hard it is not to feel great joy right now, but also to be cautious! What an exciting step. Praying with you that Levi continues to take steps forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so good!God is so good to us even if we dont understand.Trent God is teaching to trusted him,so you can breath.If God did it,its real.Isaiah;32:17..And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.......God bless you for today and we hope for tomorrow.As we watch the mercy of God and stand in faith,to train up our children the way that they should go we have hope for tomorrow.So thank you as my brother in God and Levis Dad ,God is making perpetrating for his future. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture we've been waiting to see -- Levi on the CPAP! So happy for the great progress Levi has made over the past week. Praying he will continue to progress in gaining weight and weening down on the oxygen settings.

    ReplyDelete