Sunday, May 1, 2011

Good Weekend

It has really been an amazing journey the last few months. Its hard for us to even believe how far God has brought us during this journey. We truely believe His righteous right hand is upholding Levi. Not only is He growing Levi physically but He is growing Anjie and I spiritually. I know I can speak for myself that through all that has happened my life has changed. I realize that in general your life changes when you have a child. I am talking about more than that though. I am talking about God teaching us a total reliance. We have felt a large amount of pain over the past few months. We have also been filled with all of the joy we could handle too. Everytime I hold Levi now I forget about all other worries I have. I forget about all of the different ups and downs he has had. All I can do is thank God for this perfect little boy He gave us. He may not be perfect as the world would tell us perfect is. He is perfect in the sense that he is exactly how God made him. We are so thankful Levi is here with us!

Levi really is doing well. He has some things to overcome but these hurdles may not be as large. Everyone wants to know when we are going home. Believe me we would love to know that also. Truth is no one knows that. Levi needs to take all of his feeds from a bottle & needs to be on less oxygen support. Levi is really doing well with the bottle. He took 20cc tonight from his bottle and could have taken more. Please pray for these things specifically. I will get some pics up soon...

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Our "Little Levi" is doing great on the bottle :) We are sooo excited to hear this news. God is truly growing and developing him in leaps and bounds!! It is amazing how far this little angel has come. We check on you guys every day, in hopes that another prayer has been answered. Thank you God for answering so many prayers. Trent,
    thank you again for keeping this blog going. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to be a part of Anjie's shower on Sunday and to get to peek in on Levi...I can't believe how much he's grown and I absolutely love his "rockstar" hair!!!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete