Saturday, May 21, 2011

4 Months

4 months ago today Levi was born. We are so thankful that despite all of the odds being against him God gave him life and gave us a son. Levi still has a long road ahead. The next leg of the journey starts tomorrow as Duke will come get him to head up for his eye surgery. We are praying that God will spare his right eye so that he will have vision in as he grows up. Right now his retina is still attached but its only a matter of time if untreated that the scar tissue pull it away. Please join us in continued prayer for his airway that it would strenthen as he grows. Also please pray for his feeding issues so that he can take milk from a bottle. We will try to keep you guys posted while we are away. It is an honor to have so many people loving Levi.

Check out Levi in his first swing ride!




2 comments:

  1. If you need anything or anybody while at Duke, please contact Amanda or Bobby. Grandmother Gail has their #. Or contact me and I will give the number to you. They live on East campus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be keeping Levi and you in my prayers. It seems God has me praying for lots of micro-preemies this year. I ave been following little Scarlette's story too. I am posting a link to her mom's blog in hopes that it is an encouragement for you. I have been blessed by the faith and strength that both families hve shown. You are such a blessing to others by sharing yours and Levi's journey.
    http://kaylaaimee.typepad.com/ce_jour/

    ReplyDelete