Sunday, April 24, 2011

Month 4_Day 4 - Easter

Levi is doing very well. We are seeing some sort of improvement every day now. Today he showed no signs of reflux. He is recieving milk into his stomach again now for the first time in over a month. His reflux had been so bad they had to advance the feeding tube past his stomach. This is a big step if he can continue to handle it. He is requiring no oxygen now just flow. So basically he is breathing room air but still needs some pressure to hold open his trachea. This is also something he will grow out of.

Please pray specifically for all of the transport stuff to work out. All of this talk and no one has confirmed with New Hanover if they will take us back! That phone call will be made tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you and the Baby get to go home.I am still praying for all good to come out of this ordeal.So keep you chin up and keep your faith and hold on,to what has giving you .I love you and hope to see you soon .I am the only one that hasn't seen the baby,so I am looking forward to my turn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your family. I continue to pray for you. MB

    ReplyDelete