Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Month 2_Day 16 -Road Trip


Psalm 4:8 - I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.


We are really praying for God's protection over Levi tomorrow. It's a scary thing picturing him rolling down I-40 in an ambulance. We must believe that God will deliver him safely and he will tolerate the drive. God has seen him through so many things already. Plus we are big UNC fans already. Its kindve awesome we didn't have to go to Duke!

 Levi is really filling out. He weighed in at 3lbs 11oz tonight. Its crazy but he looks huge to us. We have no idea what lies ahead but its good to know that we will get some answers soon. I will be sure to keep you guys posted when I can.

For my prayer warriors

Levi - Safe travel, Growth, no infections, Brain

Trent & Anjie - peace & provision
 
 


 



6 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip and rest in God.Little Levi is safe hands ( with our loving Father) Please give him a big kiss for me .I Love You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed your blog and what an amazing story it is! What a precious gift you have been given, and he is still with you! God is so good! Can you imagine the conversations you will have at his kindergarten,fifth,eighth and senior high graduations? God bless you all! Donna Rhodes, Wrightsboro Baptist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Levi my heart aches that you will be leaving us tomorrow. I will continue to pray for no surgery and complete healing, so you can come back quickly. I love you Levi and I will miss you.
    Tammy Huneycutt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go in peace knowing everything is in our Lord's hands.

    Maybe put a little tarheel outfit on him for the ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to let you guys know that you are in my thoughts and prayers constantly. I read your blog to stay caught up on Levi's condition and stand amazed at your faith and dedication. Little Levi is a lucky fella and God knew what he was doing when he placed him in your hands!! Stay strong and always BELIEVE!!

    ReplyDelete