Monday, April 11, 2011

Month 2_Day 22 - My Birthday

John  4(F) In him was life,[a] and(G) the life was the light of men.
I thank Him so much for Life. Not just 30 years of earthly life I celebrated today. Also I thank Him for providing a promise of eternal life. He offered me a chance at redemption even after all I have done to seperate myself from Him. Not only did he give me that amazing choice but he also blessed me so much here on earth. I have a wonderful wife and son. We have a house, cars, money, food, clothes...We live in AMERICA! It can't get a whole lot better than this people. I praise God for all of this. Without Him I am absolutely nothing.
 
Levi had another good day. He is resting well and waiting for his big trip on Wednesday. This of course hinges on a good eye exam that morning.
 
For my prayer Warriors
 
Levi - Good result from eye exam, Safe transfer, good results from UNC trip, no infections
 
Trent & ANjie- peace & rest








3 comments:

  1. That's great Trent: As you truly trust in the Lord and walk in the truth of his word ,you will find it much rewarding in you favor.The baby is resting now ,so shall you and Anjie.God has truly blessed you and Anjie.Good night sleep well .I love you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday or shall we say belated birthday Trent! You have truly been blessed and it is so great that you recognize it as such an early age. May you continue to lead your family in the way of the Lord. Anjie and Levi are so blessed to have you in their lives. You are an excellent example of how men should lead their families. May you have many more birthdays to come and may God richly reward you :)
    Thank you so much for keeping this blog going. We look at it every single day and check on "Our Baby Levi" :) We can't wait til the day that we can read that you and Anjie are getting to take him home. Until then, we will continue praying for him and look forward to your blogs. You are such and inspiration and witness for God each day to us. Thanks again.

    Love & Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-Day, dude! You know if you still worked here we would have took you to lunch at El Cerro Grande!
    We're keeping up with your progress and are praying for you guys daily...

    Ressie

    ReplyDelete