Saturday, April 2, 2011

Month 3_Day 13 - The Wait

The anxioty builds the closer we get to Wednesday. I realize that we shouldnt worry as things will work themselves out. There is so much unknown though and its starting to weigh on us. Levi seems to be doing really well so it seems crazy to even consider brain surgery right now. He weighed in at 3lbs 7oz tonight which is almost 2lbs above his birth weight. Levi is an amazing blessing to us and we are so proud he our son. We just cant wait to bring him home one day and show him off. We truely thank you guys again for all of your prayers and support. Sorry for the short blogs lately but I am just too drained to keep it up. I promise I will let you know whats going on with us once we get to UNC.

2 comments:

  1. Its ok we all understand Trent.I wish I could do something for you.I feel as helpless as you do .Please do some deep breathing or cry if you have to ,it doesn't mean you are weak.Even Jesus cried out ,to God his own Father.I dont want to see you brake down ,because you are tiring to be strong ,but it is normal to cried out to our Father in heaven .He is waiting for you honey and he loves you and Anjie so much ,to do all you have with the gift he has giving you two.Will I have said enough .Please know I am a Mother too and I know what I am saying .Take my word I am not saying it to hurt you .God bless you tonight as you sleep, remember what I have said; Always praying for your loving family;Your Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trent & Anjie,
    We are praying for you both and especially for Baby Levi. We are praying that he doesen't have to have the reservoir and that God continues to grow him and develop him to a healthy little boy. We are also praying for strength and rest and abiding faith for you and Anjie. Take care of yourselves and one another. God be with the three of you.

    Love & Prayers,

    Wayne & Sandra Dew

    ReplyDelete