Sunday, April 10, 2011

Month 2_Day 21 - Uneventful

Levi had a good weekend so its a good thing there isnt much to report. It is definitely alot more fun that I thought to be able to dress him up. He is pretty cute I must say. The doctor is calling Chapel Hill tomorrow to hopefully set everything up for transfer. We are really looking forward to going at this point. We really need some answers on whats going on up in his head. Please continue to pray for a good eye result and then safe transfer to UNC. I am trying to keep this up daily because many people are still checking it everyday. I am looking forward to the day where Levi is so stable I can update you guys for the fun events. Thanks for your vigilance in praying for Levi.




4 comments:

  1. O my word, he's even CUTER in clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- Someone sent me a link to your blog and I just wanted to reach out and say that I know it's hard right now; but it DOES get better! My daughter was born at UNC and I cannot speak highly enough of their NCCC and staff. The nurses and doctors became part of our family and saved our baby's life! Feel free to visit our blog for encouragement (we hope!) and send me an email if you ever just need someone who knows what you're going through to just listen.

    -Ashley Collins (theraleighcollins@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got a link to your blog through facebook. Just wanted say UNC is great and that's where my daughter is treated for cancer. I hope everything works out. For the baby's health, rub his body down in virgin coconut oil twice a day or until it becomes dry again. It will help him gain weight and he will absorb the nutrients through his skin.

    ReplyDelete