Sunday, October 28, 2012

Home Safe

Sorry for the delay. We have been trying to get ourselves back to normal after not really sleeping much for two days. Levi's surgery was a success. The two larger cysts were removed that could have been a high risk to swell this winter. Hopefully this is the last time they will have to do that. We will go back sometime next year for a follow up scope and they will keep a close watch until hes preschool age. Levi is pretty tough as we know. He slept all day Friday and then Sat morn he was back to normal. We took this harder than he did I believe because they stuck us in a short stay pod overnight. There was basically no way to sleep more than 30 min at a time. Thanks for the prayers and support. I will try to keep the blog updated with any new developments. We appreciate those that are still following along with his journey.

Trent, Anjie and Levi

3 comments:

  1. I am friends with the Walkers who referred me to your page to pray. I don't comment often but just wanted to let you know I appreciated the update & I do pray for you all & Levi. He is so strong & sweet. I am praying for an easy winter for him - to keep those lungs healthy & the germs at bay!! So thankful the surgery was a success. Peace & rest to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the good report, Trent! Keep them coming. We think about y'all a lot, and miss seeing you! By the way, I LOVE the photo of Levi and Anjie in the pumpkin patch -- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear about the good reports Trent, Anjie and Levi, May God give all the strength to all of you and make Levi a charming, cheerful and blessed kid.
      Kausalya and Aswath. 4/17/14

      Delete